How to save mobile battery

 


How can i save my battery from dying

Do you also think "How can i extend my battery life?"

Low battery is really frustrating. Imagine you have to take an important video call or online class, and your battery is dead. It will make you crazy, I know this because it happens with me always. Most of the times my phone battery is dead before an important online meeting. It's annoying isn't it?

Today I will share with you some easy tricks and methods to save your battery. These tips have helped me and it will surely help you also. You can thank me later on for the successful video call you had with your boss because my tips helped you to save your phone battery.

Tips for saving phone battery

  • Turn your phone off if you are not using.
  • Turn off your location service.
  • Close background apps, which we usually leave on the side. It may take a minute to close those apps.
  • Delete unnecessary apps that are draining your phone battery.
  • Turn off WiFi, if you are not using it.
  • Don't waste your phone battery un necessarily by scrolling here and there. I know you get bored and check your phone after a minute and then you get upset for low battery so don't use your phone for time pass. Yeah you can use it for time pass if you can charge it easily anytime.
  • Go find your charger. I know this is funny but mostly many of us are lazy to get out of bed and charge our phone so you have to do something to get something.
  • Turn off your mobile hotspot.
  • Keep a power bank with yourself so you don't miss anything important due to low battery.
  • Lower your phone brightness.
Now I am sure you are happy after reading these tips because yes, phone battery is important.

Points covered in article

  • How to save mobile battery from draining
  • Tips for mobile battery life
  • Tips to save mobile battery
  • How to save mobile battery
  • How to preserve phone battery lifespan
  • How to increase battery life of mobile
  • How to save battery on android
  • How to save battery on iPhone
  • How to save battery on Samsung

Post a Comment

0 Comments